E: ExpressJS : Express.js is one of the most vital tools for developing effective mobile and web applications. It is the minimal framework for web development using Node.js. However, its functions are pretty massive. It is possible to build a whole website just using Node.js and Express.js. The combination enables us to build software on the server-side in which Node.js is essential, while Express.js helps to publish the app on our website. It offers a diverse variety of features like database integration, simplified multiple routing, template engines.
A: AngularJS: It is a front-end JS framework that extends HTML with few new attributes. It is used in developing client-side applications with modular code and a data binding User Interface. It is absolutely perfect for developing (SPAs) Single Page Applications. It is easy to learn.
Benefits of using MEAN Stack for Application Development are-
- Single Language Development
- Open Source platform
- Ease to learn
- Quality user interfaces
- Massive library of functions to work with
- MongoDB provides flexible structure
- Faster speed and usability
- MEAN enables Isomorphic Coding
- MongoDB is Cloud compatible
- JSON everywhere
These 4 combine together into one effective package.
Here is the list of all benefits of using Node.js for any custom business application project, technically call it as custom software development projects.
- A rapid minimum viable product (MVP) delivery is for sure by using Node.js development as the average time for development process is the shortest among today’s frameworks.
- Node.js platform provides a wide range of features that can be carried out.
- Multiple-platform compatible written code
- Easy to install and execute locally
- Its seen that Node.js development is inexpensive to test and deploy using Pay As You Grow services
- Easy to develop software real-time systems
- Using Node.js, the applications are extremely scalable due to asynchronous and event-driven processing
- Very fast in manner. It also comprises very speedy native bindings
- Universality in nature: In Node.js development, the code is written in one language and also it can be run on multiple platforms
- High performance: Node.js distributes a small heap per connection, comparing to other server side solutions, which usually create a big thread for each incoming connection and complicates the performance.
- The Node.js development projects can be of extremely high load with fast response and quick scalability options, as opposed to PHP applications that may collapse during such loads.
- Amazing performance for HTTP and TCP protocols
- Node.js development requires shorter parsing time
- Tight coupling between client and server: This feature allows the developer to design the client and server sides in a way that doesn’t require flipping back and forth between multiple technologies
- Cloud scalability: The possibility to scale up and down as needed to allocate power during rush hours and to save money & resources when the usage is low
- Node.js services are considered as lightweight and easy to modify with respect to feature enhancements.
- Compatibility with a lot of community driven open source packages and modules
- Many available packages and extensions
- Using Node.js, it is able to ensure the stability and functionality of the system while the traffic is growing up.
- Finally, it is easier and very cheap hosting for Node.js business applications compared to other applications.